Sunday, June 28, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge: Dare to Dream

I'm back with week 2 of the TpT Seller Challenge and this week's topic was Dare to Dream! When I first started teaching, there was no teachers pay teachers, no blogs, and social media was NOTHING like it is today! Fast forward to 2 years ago when I decided to head back to the classroom and my how things had changed! I discovered what an incredible resource teachers pay teachers is and it has inspired me to create things myself! In just the few short months I've been active on TpT, I've learned so much and I know it's going to get even better! This is definitely not a place for instant success and I know it will take patience to build a following and create wonderful resources to share but I'm excited to see where this path leads. 

 http://www.teachcreatemotivate.com/2015/06/dare-to-dream-tptsellerchallenge-week-2.html
Earning income from doing something you love is always a nice feeling. Before I started selling, I would often create my own resources or tweak something to fit the needs of my students and classroom so eventually I thought I'd try to give selling a chance! These are all pretty lofty and far off goals, but hey, a girl can dream, right?! 

{1} 

My first priority with my earnings from TpT is to pay off some of my husband's student loan debt, the car, and save money to move to a new house a little closer to the beach! I grew up living in that area and I knew that I always wanted to be back there. Being closer to family and the boys' school would be fantastic too. 

{2}

I would love to be able to fully fund the boys' college tuition when they are ready to go off to college and provide them with whatever they need while they are attending so they can really focus on their education and start off their adult lives with little to no debt.

{3}

Now that the boys are getting older, I'd really love to take some time and travel as a family and take some trips with just my hubby. I haven't been many places out of the country and never traveled to Europe so I'd love to have the means to take some more elaborate vacations to really explore this beautiful country and the world!

2 comments:

  1. These are great dreams!! I should have put the tuition one on my list too!! I agree that allowing them to not have to worry about debt gives them a great start on their own! Great dreams!!
    Lindsey:)
    2 Literacy Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally love to visit Europe as well! How did we even teach before Teachers Pay Teachers?

    ReplyDelete